The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

4/08/2011

Its been a while so heres a long update.....

I made this cute little butterfly cake for my nieces 1st birthday. (which took forever, but it was kinda fun) The birthday girl! She loved the cake.

I finally decided to order more purses, lots of cute new spring ones! Lots of new hats! $16
Jeff turned 28. We had a green party for him. (his birthday is on St. Patricks day)
Ryker has been refusing to take his naps, so I find him places like this on the kitchen floor, the couch, living room floor.....

Gunner grew up over night! I feel like he just woke up one morning and could talk. He says, please so cute! and hes learning to pick on Ryker and hold his ground more with him. Of course, playing out by the horses with the chickens. I'm really hating this warm one day , cold the next. Ryker cant understand why one day I will let him go outside one day and the next day I tell him its to cold. Poor guy...
I went to the Lady GaGa concert in march! We had such good seats. She puts on an amazing show!

Shes so itty bitty.
And thats about it for now.... atleast that I have pictures of.

No comments: