The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

4/28/2011

Easter..... PICTURE OVERLOAD!!

"So BIG" Gunner showing off his new pjs.This was the best shot I could get of Rykers pjs. Arn't they SO cute! I love them. They are little monsters that have on floaties and swim trunks :) He was SOOO excited the Easter bunny brought him new play dough, or "horse hay" as he would call it. He makes me mold it into little squares like bails of hay for his horses.












Rykers FAVORITE present from the Easter bunny was this cute little (flippin expensive) horse trailer and jeep that pulled it. He loved it cuz he could put his bigger horses in it. The one he had before was to little. He played with it ALL DAY! Look how dirty the boots are already, we are on day one people...



I love this picture. Guns just along for the ride.


This year I decided to leave the eggs out side for them to run and find.



So I got gunner in the middle of a jabber but still cute huh?


Waiting g so patiently to color eggs.My little cowboy showing off the new boots. $13.99 might I add (thanks Amanda :)






Gunner loving on his stuffed bunny. So I was totally going to take this thing back, but He really does love it! He is always laying with it. Ugh... guess we are keeping it.


K really?.... My youngest sits at the table alone with the big kids??? When did this happen? Hes getting so big!





Mommy and Ryker with our favorite colored eggs.... His has a horse on it... of course. K and mine looks dumb in the picture but its pretty cool in person. Its one of those tie die ones.






And tada... my favorite picture of all. Isnt he just the CUTEST?!


well, there you have it. I would like to say thats all my easter pictures but I think we all know better then that, but these are the best.


and while your here Im thinking about doing a 365 blog. Where you take a picture everyday for 365 days. ( not that I dont already, but this way you will all get to see them. )What do you think? would anyone even look?




























No comments: