So this year christmas was so fun! The kids were so fun to watch open their presents and Jeff did so good on my stuff. On christmas morning after the kids open all thier presents Jeff handed me my pile and said open this one last. I thought thats kinda weird I know what that one is. It was a cd, (I had asked for a Bruno Marz cd) so I thought for sure thats what it was. You can tell when its a perfect lil square its a cd. anyway I opened my other ones and got back around to that lil square one. I started to open it and I lifted the one side and it said Lady ga ga . In my head Im thinking "you goof ball, you bought me this one last year too." then I opened it more and realized it was my old case. I opened the case and there were 2 tickets to Lady ga ga!!! Wahooo


Jeff did good on my boots, another sweat outfit (we all know how much I love those aero sweats) the right scrapbooks, and LADY GA GA tickets!! I was so excited to get them! and then I found out what he paid for them..... Yikes!

Ryker loves his horses


and Rykers favorite present his "truck, horse trailer!" as he would say.

I loved our tree this year. Its was so pretty! Im never taking it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment