So every year Jeff and his brothers and dad go to Idaho to hunt deer. (yes those same things we have here in Utah, they drive clear to Idaho for...) any way.... They are gone 10 days and thats a long time with 2 kids. So this year we made the best of it. We found halloween costumes, played at grandmas, went to a festival that had pony riding . This was the first thing Ryker wanted to do. I couldnt get him off! I finally bribed him to go over to see the other animals, and as soon as that was done we were back over on the pony ride. And yes he did it all by himself!

LOOK MOM!! 2 CHICKENS! I looked over and he came running over with 2 chickens in his arms. He was the kid catching animals for other kids to hold.

went on a hay ride,

then he had to go back and ride a bigger horse,

we went to my uncle Floyds and picked out some pumpkins , and of course I had to come home and do a mini phot shoot with them and the kids.

We spent one day down in Levan with my sister and her kids making cupcakes. (we made them and Ryker ate them)



made cookies at our house, ( Ryker loves to cook)


went to the "dinor" museum as Ryker would say, This was so cute he walked around the corner and I hear " whoaaaao... big turtle!"

he loved the water and sand,

Gunner just went along for the ride. No suprise there.

Of course Ryker had to ride the dinor,He has to ride everything.

not to mention going to dinner to have the best meal ever with my mom and brother. It was alot of fun but when Jeff called and said they were on there way home we were way excited!
1 comment:
Sounds like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment