So to start off the month my tooth was hurting me bad enough that I finally went in to the dentist, just to find 0ut that I need a rootcanel done. To make things better Jeff went in also and he needs the same thing done. Next we got more hospital bills for when we had gunner we are at about $8,000 now and counting. Our washer ruined a whole load of Rykers NEW clothes, it looks like I wased them in rust, Jeff decided to teach Sage not to go in the road and .... she gets hit! I had to take her to the vet, and of course she broke her leg! Theres $427. then 2 weeks later we were supposed to take her in to have it taken off and when I called to make the appointment she said it was another$200 to take it off! So Jeff and Chase did it themselves. (poor dog) We find out that we are NOT getting our $400 back from Dish network, Ryker falls in the rose bushes at grandmas, Gunner gets sick, and I take him to the Drs. TWICE and they tell me its nothing , they give him his immunisation shots on top of him being sick, a week later his hands and feet are swollen and still fevering so I took him to a third Dr. this one finally listens to me and does some tests and tells me to head over to the hospital! And there we sat for 4 days!!! Poor kid was poked every hour i swear. He had bood drown 3 times, had an echo on his heart done, x-rays of chest and some stuff called ivig (which was $2,000 for one) and to top it all off we get home and open the mail to find my car needs to be registered by the end of the month, another $137. and I had someones check bounce that caused 2 of mine to bounce......... wow but really what more could happen?
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
I'm so sorry girl! I wish that there was something that I could do for you.
I'm so sorry. What a frustrating time. How is he doing now? is there anything I can do?
Post a Comment