The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

1/06/2010

The new me.

If your ever feeling just down in the dumps about your looks, let me tell you all you have to do is go see Kallie. I feel like a whole new person! I even went out and bought me a shirt that I usually would have never even pickede up off the rack. Ive always wanted short hair, and now Ive got it! And I love it! It stays done all day long, I never have to fix it. Its way easier than I ever thought it would be. I would show you a picture of the back, but I havn't quit figured out how to do the back, but its getting there. Thanks Kallie! (she had to show me step by step how to style it.)


5 comments:

The Williams Family said...

You look great! I recently cut all my hair off too, it seriously takes a lot of stress away!

Unknown said...

looks good , that is what i did to my hair after jason and i have been letting it grow out but im thinking i like how easy it was and might go back again. looks so good

Angie H. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look amazing girl, short hair fits you, I could never pull it off and Jordan would kill me!

Amanda said...

Hot mamma!! It looks great.

Kamille and Jeff Topham said...

You look great! LOVE the new do, It looks great!!