The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

1/17/2010

Daddy gave in!

This poor cat didnt know what to think.


We opened up a can of tuna fish and the cat acted like he hadn't ate in days! Then after he ate the whole can he found spikes dog food and ate all that too! Spike hates him.








So ever since Ryker held my nieces kitty he has just loved cats, I told Jeff I was going to get him one and he freaked out that he "wasnt having a dang cat." My mom even kept teasing Jeff saying she was gunna get one for him. So its been a while and he still just love cats. Jeff and my brother went up spanish fork canyon to spot for deer ( boring!) anyway, he said he was looking through his spotting scope and felt something on his leg and when he looked down it was this black cat purring and then he jumped up on to his shoulder and rubbed up on his face. So he felt bad for the cat, that someone had just took him up the canyon and left him in the cold (people are so nice arnt they.) Needless to say Ryker now has a cat that has no name. And boy was Ryker EXCITED!!! which you can tell by the pictures.





2 comments:

Angie H. said...

What a darling cat and Ryker loos so dang happy! My kids and I have a few suggestions for names...Addi likes Bella, Porter likes Black or Beau london likes Midnight. I personally like Moxie,it means spunk or courage and I think it has a lot of it to make it alive in the Mts.There is also, Oliver, Felix, Winston, Leo, Boris or Yuki which means blessing. Anyways good lock with a name I hope we helped you out some! Love the cat!

Amanda said...

How cute! I love that the ca suckered Jeff into in instead of someone else. LoL! How fun for Ryker.
I'm with Angie I like Moxie. It's a good name for a cat.