The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

7/26/2010

long post... its been a while

I love this time of year!! Weve been camping, boating (me and Ryker) watched fireworks,(these pics will soon follow)horseback ridding, , the rodeo, carnival, feeewww! you name it weve been.We went camping up Millard flats with Kristen and Matt and their family ( Jeffs sister and her hubby) So much fun....I couldnt help but laugh at Ryker driving this bike.





Rykers first boat ride....and Paiges first boat ride. While we camped at yuba.








check out the swim suit! I bought it for Brylee when she was bron and now her sister Paizlee gets to wear it. Brylee having a bast in yuba with us.

Roasting "meyos" for smores.







These two are so cute together! They have so much fun.








The mommas with their babies










Uncle Ryanie helping Ryker fly his first kite.










Watching fireworks at grandma and grandpa Harris's I love this picture of Jeff and Ryker









Hes just getting to big!





















2 comments:

Angie H. said...

What a fun summer so far...you desreve it!

Amanda said...

Looks like it has been tons of fun...so jealous!!! I can't wait to hang out.