Rykers whole basket was spongebob. He was so excited when he was it. He loves his jammies and the much needed new sippy.
Ryker found this egg that had spongebob on it and he was so excited. (if you cant tell by the look on his face.) He saw it and yelled SPONGEBOB!!

He was so much more fun than I thought it ws gunna be. He actually liked looking for the eggs and I didnt have to tell him.. k... look over here and so on, he just ran to the eggs himself. It was so fun to watch



He was so much more fun than I thought it ws gunna be. He actually liked looking for the eggs and I didnt have to tell him.. k... look over here and so on, he just ran to the eggs himself. It was so fun to watch
Mommy and Ryker coloring eggs.
Ya, that says Happy Easter not Tappy Faster.
I swear the kid will eat anything!
I looked over and he was done with the coloring, he was ready to eat!
2 comments:
What a great Easter, I am sad we didn't see you. Ryker is so funny, I can't belive that he is into SpongeBob all ready!
What cuties!! I am so glad you guys had such a fun Easter. Love that he got the chickens. LoL! BTW you look fabulous!
Post a Comment