The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

3/01/2010

I thought I would share this cuz I thought it was kinda funny.

So for quite a while now about 8:30-9:00 when the kids go to bed, Jeff has been going up to his hunting room to color his horns and I go up to my scrapbooking room to get ready for my all nighter thats coming up, but this night I happened to have got a movie and in our same rutine, we put the kids to bed and started to head upstairs. We both wanted to go do our things, but we still wanted to watch the movie. So we decided since we hadnt spent really any time together lately that I would bring my stuff down and he would bring his stuff down and we met in the middle and watched the movie while we both sat and did out thing. Killed 2 birds with one stone kinda thing....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's funny! Good job meeting in the middle. I love that you are both in your p.j./sweats!