The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

4/20/2009

Redneck Easter!

Rykers first colored easter eggs.




The final products.... of course there nothin fancy, were rednecks!

So with all the left over coloring we bought white tees to tie die. I took so long on mine cuz I really wanted a cool tie die shirt to sleep in and when I was done I opened it up and there was still so much white on it. I was so mad I gave up, and Jeff the one who didnt even want to do it, but my dad made him throws his in three colors and calls it good just to be done and his looked way better than mine! I was pissed...


TADA! THE FINAL PRODUCTS!




2 comments:

Angie H. said...

i think your Red Neck easter looks like fun1

Chantell and Brock said...

Holy smokes jeff and amber ryker is getting so big I never new you had a blog so next time you update (hopefully soon) seein how out here in texas this is the only way we stay current with everyone but stay in touch. hope all is well.
Brock