The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

3/21/2009

So maybe I was just trying to keep him "my baby"

K, so the other day I was giving Ryker his bath (which I was still doing the hold his head up out of the water while I wash him deal, ya know, how you do with little babies) Then a voice in my head said "Amber... he is sitting up on his own, hes old enough, just let go and let him play in the water!"


And he LOVED IT! I cant believe I waited so long! And heck its so much easier! He fell over and his face went under the water a little bit and he never even made a sound, he just kept playing. He just plays with his toys while mom washes. I swear I love him more and more every day....






5 comments:

Amanda said...

He is adorable! I love it when bath time becomes more for fun than it does for getting clean.

Unknown said...

i feel for you jason is trying to walk and i dont want him to. and yes he love the tub also, his new thing is he wants mom and dad food not jason food and that is very challanging for me. hope all is well talk to you later

Kamille and Jeff Topham said...

How cue!!!! I am with you on the staying a baby idea. They should stay little longer. I can't believe he is already so big.

Angie H. said...

I love that boy! He is too cute. I bet he is getting easier and easier every day. i love it when they start feeding thierselves!

Lindy said...

Amber, I love your cute blog - the frogs are so cute! And the pictures of Ryker are adorable!