The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

2/12/2009

I started selling purses, If you want to have a party let me know.

So I finally got my first shipment of purses in and I love them, I wish they were all for me. Im ordering more this friday too, so I' ll keep you all posted on the new ones. If you want to order or have a party let me know.





3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Hey Amber, this is Emily Williams! How the heck are you?

Your purses are so cute, how much are most of them? Not that I need anymore! I just bought a red/giraff one a few weeks ago! I love it!

Your baby is so dang cute, he is getting so big!

Amanda said...

Hey, Amber its Amanda. Sweet purses. I am so excited. I think I am going to have a big ta do at my house in april, do you want to come? It will be like Angie's. Is that the red purse that was at Angie's that I loved? If so, I want it! How much??

Kamille and Jeff Topham said...

So...I have to have that zebra and pink shirt.