The Harris Family

Boys will be boys.....

1/29/2009

I cant get my camera to download pics.

So, for some reason my camera wont download my pictures to my computer, so thats why my latest pics are of way back when, But they are still kinda fun to look at. Rkyer has 2 new teeth!! and he has learned to get up onto his knees!I took pictures but Im still working on the download part.

6 comments:

Kamille and Jeff Topham said...

What double chin? I can't believe that ryker has teeth. They grow way to fast. I love all the old days pics. You know we can still have fun like that even though we are married. All you have to do is CALL!!!

Kamille and Jeff Topham said...

I can't get my photos to upload to facebook, or heritage makers. What is the deal maybe we need to take a computer class for retards/

Amanda said...

I hate technical errors, they make me crazy. Hopefully your computer & camera will learn to play nice really soon.

I love when they start to get little teeth, it is so dang cute. He is growing so fast, they all seem to do that. my baby girl is almost 4!!! I can't believe it.

Unknown said...

that is so fun when the start to move, jason has two teeth and is crawling it is supper crazy how time flies. he is now 8 months how time flies. how old is your little man noe??

SF Class of 2004 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilson Family said...

Hey Amber! I just found your blog, I guess when I actually look at blogs I find people. (meaning: I suck at keeping updated.) Your baby is cute! congrats! Good to see what you & Jeff are up to.