Est. 2007
Amber, Jeff & Baby Ryker
Baby Ryker is soooo cute!
so...I don't know if you even look at your blog but how are things going so far. are you guys getting into the hang of being parents.
okay you have posted a million things on your my space about ryker and I think you should blog!!! I hope to see something soon. Also are you still planning on hanging out while jeff is gone hunting or whatever he was doing.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
so...I don't know if you even look at your blog but how are things going so far. are you guys getting into the hang of being parents.
okay you have posted a million things on your my space about ryker and I think you should blog!!! I hope to see something soon. Also are you still planning on hanging out while jeff is gone hunting or whatever he was doing.
Post a Comment